Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Waiting on Wednesday #131

"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

THE INFINITE SEA (The 5th Wave #2) BY RICK YANCEY

Goodreads Description:

The hugely anticipated follow-up to the New York Times bestselling The 5th Wave, hailed by Justin Cronin as “wildly entertaining.”

For Cassie Sullivan and the rest of Earth’s remaining human survivors, the situation was already desperate when the 5th Wave hit. It’s about to get worse.

No one yet knows the depths to which Earth’s conquerors—the Others—will sink in order to rid the Earth of the human infestation, nor have they guessed the heights to which the human spirit can reach. Characters introduced in Book One will come to the fore—and others will face the ultimate test.

Readers will watch in awe as the Others give their answer to Cassie’s defiance.


Hardcover, 480 pages
Expected publication: September 16th 2014 by Putnam Juvenile
Pre-Order here.

It's been a while since I read The 5th Wave, but I did give it a five star. And I do remember loving it. And I just cannot wait for this sequel :D Though I am worried. The ending of book one killed me a little, and I'm hoping it will be undone or something in this book. *Fingers crossed* Can't wait to read it :)
What are you waiting for?

9 comments:

  1. I still haven't read The Fifth Wave, though I'm pretty sure I'd like it since it's science fiction and I love that genre. Maybe having the sequel coming out is the push I need!
    Great pick, Carina!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have not yet read The Fifth Wave, but I know how crazy popular that book is! And I love science fiction, so I feel like it would be right up my alley. I hope you read and love this book, Carina! :)

    Check out my WoW post!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Omg yesss. I loved The 5th Wave so much! And this is scheduled for my WoW in a couple weeks I think :D So excited for this <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh! I still need to read the 5th Wave. I have it on my shelf though.

    I hope whatever you want undone happens. It's possible with books. lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. I still gotta read The 5th Wave. It's been on my TBR list and I read some awesome reviews about it, even seen some great video blogs about too! I'll most likely read it a couple weeks before this one's release in Sept. Thanks for sharing Carina! I'm sure if your anticipating it, then it's gotta be worth it ;)
    Stop by and Check out my W.O.W ;)
    Michelle @ Book Hangovers Blabs Books

    ReplyDelete
  6. I still haven´t read The 5th Wave but I hope to read it close to the release date of The Infinite Sea.
    Here is My WOW

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sounds like a good read, and hope that you get to read and enjoy soon.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Loooved The 5th Wave, but I feel like I need a refresher on it too, so I think I'll try to reread it before The Infinite Sea comes out. Exciting!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. ... I don't remember the ending! I have some vague recollections but no details. Oops! The Fifth Wave was really good so I'm quite excited for this one as well! Great pick Carina!

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments. Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog :)