Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Waiting on Wednesday #174

"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

LOST (Shipwreck Island #2) BY S. A. BODEEN

Goodreads Description:

The mystery of the island deepens as members of the Robinson family disappear and strange animals are discovered.

Sarah Robinson and her family are shipwrecked on a remote and mysterious island. Their food is running out, and their fear is escalating–there is no sign of rescue. The mysterious girl they found unconscious at the beach is healing, and what she tells them about the strange island and especially about someone called the Keeper has the family on edge. When Sarah’s dad and Marco’s younger brother go missing, the mystery becomes dangerous. Now, it’s a matter of life and death. Now, the family is truly lost.


 
 
Hardcover, 144 pages
Expected publication: July 28th 2015 by Feiwel & Friends
Pre-Order here.

I pretty much adored book one; Shipwreck Island. Which is why I am all kinds of excited about this one :D It sounds exciting and a bit creepy too. But oh. These books are way too short. Sigh. Wishing they were longer. But still so so excited to read more about Sarah and Marco and all the new creatures. <3
What are you waiting for on this lost Wednesday?  

10 comments:

  1. This one does sound interesting! I haven't heard of this series but the idea of being shipwrecked on this island does sound like a great read! I hope you love it!

    Here's my WoW!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Never heard of this book before. Sounds interesting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh, never heard about these books before, but they sound very interesting and I love when they have a bit of creepiness in them!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds interesting! I need to check out the first book.

    Nice WOW :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. This sounds interesting, and creepiness is always a plus.

    http://www.triskelereviews.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great pick. I've not heard of this one but it seems pretty good! I hope you enjoy it when it comes out. :)
    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hmm, this one is unfamiliar to me, Carina! I hope you enjoy it when you read it!

    Thanks for visiting my blog! Have a wonderful day :)

    Alyssa @ The Eater of Books!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I haven´t heard of this series before. thanks for sharing.
    Here is My WOW

    ReplyDelete
  9. This looks like a fun series!! Wow, they ARE short! :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh I think when my son gets a bit older, I'll turn to you for book recommendations. :)

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments. Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog :)