Sunday, May 15, 2016

Review: Puppy Pirates: Catnapped! by Erin Soderberg

This one was pretty cute. When I was asked if I wanted to read and review it, I couldn't help but say yes. Because of that adorable cover. Sigh. I love it. Such cute animals :D Plus the book sounded pretty fun too. It is the third one in this series, but I didn't read the first ones. Don't think I needed to either.

I'm giving this one three stars, as I liked it lots, but I didn't love it. The writing was okay, not the best, but I enjoyed it even so. There are some really, really beautiful illustrations in this book. And I loved looking at those. All the animals were so cute. Dogs and cats wearing clothes and shoes. So adorable.

This review of mine is not going to be all that long, because this book is pretty short. Just about eighty pages, and so easy and fast to read. I liked that it wasn't too long. I liked that it told one adventure. I would like to read the other books one day, I think. Because this one was pretty cute. I also think a lot of kids and just everyone would adore these books. Because they are easy to read and there are some really gorgeous black and white illustrations inside, lol. I liked looking at them a lot. And, again, that cover is awesome. So cute in person too. I also liked reading about the dogs. Many different ones, and they all seemed pretty amazing. They are all dogs and cats, except for one human boy with the dogs, one girl with the cats.

Catnapped tells the story of puppy pirates who gets kidnapped by cats. It is from the point of view of Wally, whom was a pretty cute dog. I liked reading about some of the other dogs too, like the scared one. And the two sisters as well. They liked to prank the cats, which did not go very well for them. This was a cute story, though I didn't love it. But it was a fast and easy read. And I'm glad that I read it. Don't really have more to say about it than that, because it was so short. But yeah. You should all read it :)


2 comments:

I love getting comments. Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog :)