Friday, October 21, 2016

Book Collection #34


34th week of my new Book Collection posts. I will be doing this every Friday. And I am loving it. I own so many amazing books, and I love that I get to share my collection of many of them. I will be posting all my collections randomly, but I love them all. I hope you will all enjoy these posts of mine. Would love to know if you have any collections like mine; if you own and love these books too. Let me know. I love my books.


Books by Sherry Thomas.

Eee, I adore this trilogy of books beyond words. All three are amazing. This world is amazing. These characters are amazing. Oh, I love these books so much. I wish there would be more, lol. I need more. I want more. Ack. I also adore Sherry so, so much. She is so kind and so awesome. So far I haven't read any of her adult books, and I don't own any of them yet, sobs. But I'm getting them one day. And I have ordered her newest adult book that is out this week, and getting it shortly. Super excited to read it. I just love this collection of mine. Seriously, though, if you haven't read these books yet then get started. Now. Okay, I might own a bit too many of these books, lol, but I just couldn't help it. I just love them too much.


3 comments:

  1. I love this series! I have the three ARCs and one of the hardcovers - I need to get the rest. Her new adult fiction novel, A Study in Scarlet Women, was pretty good, but the romance is kind of weird. I am curious to see what you'll think. :D

    Beautiful post, Carina!

    Alyssa @ The Eater of Books!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so beautiful. That's a tall tower of gorgeous spines! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love seeing the spines of books and you got some beautiful ones. Enjoy them.

    Grace @ Books of Love
    http://gracebooksoflove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments. Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog :)