Saturday, November 18, 2017

In My Mailbox #315

I'm just so exhausted all the time. Ugh. But trying my best to still get things done :) I'm reading a little, and catching up a little too. I'm currently reading and loving Renegades, finally, eee. It's so good. This week I also got a lot of stunning mail; love it all. And waiting on so much awesome. Ahh. So excited about it all. But also feeling pretty sad, because my laptop has been dead for two weeks now. The service place still haven't gotten the spare parts for it, so I'm still waiting to know about all my stuff on it. I need it. I want it back, now. I do love my new laptop, though. It's awesome. Though, well, it's still really slow, and I can't figure out how to fix that. Ugh. Might even have to send it in o.O But not until I get my old laptop back, at least. Blogged a bit. I shared my review of Batman: Nightwalker :D I shared the cover for Queen of Air and Darkness. <3 Then shared my review of Snow & Rose. And this week I'm waiting on Ash Princess :) This week have sort of been good. Just busy and exhausting. My health sucks the very most, and it's not getting any better. The wait for the 30th is taking forever. Sigh. I hope the new medicine then will work, and work fast. Fingers crossed. But right now I just want to feel okay for a few hours, which is just about impossible. Rude. So I'm still a bit behind, and slow in reading too. But still getting things done, even so :)


Renegades. Second hardcover has arrived :D And it is so gorgeous. Sigh. Currently reading and loving it.
Fragments of the Lost. Eee, I really liked this book. And finally have the finished copy. It's beyond pretty.
Flashtide + Flashfall. These books are both so good. Love my finished hardcover and paperback. Yess.
Renegades. And lovely audiobook has arrived too :D It's gorgeous. I own all of Marissa's audios too. <3
Trolls. Ohh, new Trolls short is coming up :D Couldn't resist buying the CD from it too, eee. Adore this.
City of Bones. Eee! 10th year edition; US version :D SO beautiful. Graphic novel too. Ahh. Love them.
Whichwood. I still haven't read her first middle grade book, ack. But now I own them both; reading soon.
Tangled. I can't help but buy these gorgeous new Tangled books. I adore this new animated series so.
The Wind Rises + When Marnie Was There. Yay for Studio Ghibli movies :D Haven't seen Marnie yet.
Flashfall/Flashtide Swag. EEE! Thank you so so much Jenny :D I am in love with all of this. Sniffs. Ahh.
Feisty Pets. Ahh :D I couldn't not have this precious thing. Cost a bunch, but it is beyond awesome. Love.


More Instagram photos here. <3

3 comments:

  1. I'm glad you're enjoying Renegades! I still need to read the book. It's soooo big and I have no time for big books these days. D: I'm loving your Flashtide/Flashfall swag!

    Have a wonderful week, Carina. =)

    Alyssa @ The Eater of Books!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look at all those awesome books and treats. Love the cover of Whichwood. Happy reading!
    ~Jess

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments. Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog :)